We take your privacy seriously at SparkTalk LLC (henceforth referred to as “Spark Talk”,”we,” “us,” “our”), we take great care about how our users’ personal information is used and shared.
- Spark Talk may collect two types of information: personal (name, email address, company information) or non-personal visitor information (such as: the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before or after you came to our website, information you search for on our website and interactions with the Service).
- If you wish to remain anonymous, use Incognito mode in your browser to ensure that we’re unable to collect any data.
- You may be asked to enter your email address on the Website in order to download a material, or to ask a question about the Service using a live chat installed on the Website. If you wish us not to collect your personal data, you should not provide us with your contact credentials.
- You may be asked to enter your email address on the Blog in order to download material and subscribe to a blog newsletter sent weekly, or an email course list. If you wish us not to collect your personal data, you should not provide us with your contact credentials. Each correspondence concerning blog posts, tutorials, product updates which you receive from us contains unsubscribe link which allows you to withdraw your consent. We reserve our right not to include unsubscribe link in a communication which is necessary to provide you Spark Talk application, such as, but not limited to, maintenance break information or data safety breach notifications, customer success and support information.
- When subscribing for Spark Talk account, you will be asked to enter your first name, last name, email address, company information (name, address, registration numbers) and appropriate payment information.
- When using our Service we will process any information you choose to provide us with, while keeping respect to your contacts and clients. The contacts information we process typically include names, email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, financial information of your customers, but will consist of any information you choose to upload to the Service. We are aware of the importance of data safety, that is why we declare that we will make no use of your contacts data. We shall not share such information with any third party and access those data only if necessary due to maintenance or support reasons.
- Spark Talk collects your information to personalize your experience with the Service, Website, Blog and promotional materials we distribute via social media platforms and Google AdWords. Your information helps us more efficiently respond to your needs as a Service user and a customer, as well as a Blog reader.
- Providing your information is crucial to set up an account, process payment transactions and it’s necessary for us to provide you with the Service.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the requested Service and improving the Service.
d.In the event of breaking the Terms of Service (such as sending SPAM or other prohibited content defined in the Terms of Service) we can reach the wrongdoer more efficiently.
- The information helps us constantly improve the Website, the Blog and the Service for present and future visitors and customers.
- It enables us to improve our customer service, as your feedback and collected information about your activity in the Service helps us respond to your requests faster and support your needs on the way to succeeding with the Service.
- Sending you periodic email updates (usually once a month) allows us to update our users once we release new functionality. The email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you onboarding information and product updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails with product updates, we include “unsubscribe from this list” link at the bottom of every message. We reserve our right to send you communication and updates concerning service delivery and maintenance whenever it is necessary.
- We can access two types of information: personal (name, email address, company information) and general numerical information from your Account.
- We may access your personal information for accounting/billing purposes (such as invoicing), updating (letting you know about recent changes to our Service), in case of breaking our Terms (or suspicion of it), such as sending SPAM messages, prohibited content, or using inappropriate language (curse words, insulting, etc.).
We may access your general numerical information from your Account for statistical purposes as well as for more efficient customer support (average reply rates, open rates, the overall number of sent messages, the average number of messages per campaign, average number of words in messages, etc.). We will only use this numerical information in order to: track the general progress of efficiency of our Service, diagnose potential problems and help you solve them as quickly as possible.
- Our Customer Support and Customer Success teams may access your Spark Talk account upon your request in order to answer specific questions related to the Service or solving some problems you’ve reported, which have been reported to us automatically by our system or during maintenance check-ups necessary to provide the system’s fluency.
- By connecting your email account to Spark Talk you agree that we can access minimum necessary information to fulfill following steps needed to ensure application functionality, namely:
- to connect your email account via SMTP and IMAP or API connection request. This step may be fulfilled either by automated integration (eg. Google, Outlook) or manually by our configuration panel (option Other),
- to use your email address as sent from,
- to display correctly your name and surname in Spark Talk.
Furthermore, Spark Talk declares that it shall comply with all compliance policies and integration requirements posted by email providers which accounts shall be connected with Spark Talk, to the extent allowed by governing laws and regulations.
- Every user has the right to view, update and make any corrections to the content of his/her data on our system in his/her Account or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. By sharing with us your personal data you accept that we can process such information for the purpose requested by you. Access and usage of non-personal visitor information is crucial to using Website, Blog, and Service.
- Every user has the right to request data deletion from our system by contacting email@example.com. We will try to accomplish data deletion requests nevertheless, in case of refusal due to other legal obligations we shall provide an information why such change is impossible.
- To change the username, Spark Talk users should contact support team at firstname.lastname@example.org In order to change your password you may click “Reset Password” link on the login page.
- Spark Talk users can also request deletion of their data by contacting support team at email@example.com
- As Spark Talk email list subscriber, you will get email messages sent by Sendgrid. You can change your personal data on the subscribers list by clicking the “update subscription preferences” link in any message we have sent you using Spark Talk.
- You can also unsubscribe from any list by clicking the “unsubscribe from this list” link at the bottom of any message. Such a request to get unsubscribed from a list will be applied to this specific list only. If as a subscriber you wish to be removed from all the lists at once, please reply to any of the messages and write that you wish to be removed from all Spark Talk’s emailing lists.